Skilled Lawyers in St. Louis Advise on Business Immigration Issues
Dedicated advocates help companies bring key workers to the United States
Like the United States itself, the American workforce functions best when people of all ethnicities and nationalities contribute to it with their unique skills and experience. Law Offices of Vivek Malik assists employers and businesses who require immigration assistance to maximize their companies’ potential. Located in Louis, Missouri, and Fresno, California, we handle all types of legal matters that arise from maintaining a diverse workforce including immigration, tax and discrimination cases. Whether you are a corporation, an educational institution, a healthcare facility or any other type of employer, we deliver experienced, knowledgeable representation so that you can hire the employees you need to help your enterprise thrive.
Law firm works to establish employment-based permanent residency
The firm’s immigration lawyers serve our corporate clients by helping them plan and obtain temporary visas and permanent residence status for their employees in all major visa categories, which serve different types of workers:
- EB-1 — Individuals who have demonstrated sustained national or international excellence in a particular field
- EB–2 — People who possess an advanced degree or have exceptional ability in an area that supports our national interest
- EB–3 — Professional, skilled or unskilled workers with a job offer from a U.S. company
- EB–4 — Religious workers and former employees of the U.S. government or military
- EB-5 — Investors who are bringing capital to the United States
We understand the bottom-line concerns that our clients have and offer affordable fees along with a free initial consultation to keep costs under control.
Attorneys pursue temporary work-based visas for clients
When employers in the United States look to fill temporary employment needs, the law authorizes them to bring workers from other countries if they qualify under certain categories:
- H-1B — The H-1B specialty workers visa allows foreign nationals to enter the United States to perform services in a preplanned professional job. The job must be in a “specialty occupation” and must require a bachelor’s degree as a minimum for entry into the field.
- H–2 — Agricultural workers are eligible for this type of temporary visa if farms cannot find help among American citizens.
- H-3 — The H-3 visa is a nonimmigrant visa that allows foreign nationals to enter the United States temporarily to receive training from a U.S. company. However, trainees may not come for a graduate program or medical training, and the training must not be available in the trainee’s home country.
As experienced attorneys familiar with a wide range of business fields, we can develop an efficient plan suited to your human resource needs.
The United States is a mix of people of all ethnicities and nationalities. The same is true for the American workforce. We assist employers and businesses in dealing with the legal matters resulting from having a diverse workforce including immigration issues, tax matters relating to foreign workers, anti-discrimination provisions and employment-related workplace compliance.
Our business clients includes nonprofit organizations, corporations, research facilities, universities, manufacturing companies, hospitals and health care facilities, service companies, and professional sports and entertainment organizations. We serve our corporate clients by helping them plan and obtain temporary visas and permanent residence status for their employees in all following major visa categories.
Employment-based permanent immigration
- EB-1: Aliens of Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Researchers, Professors, Multinational Managers and Executives
- EB-2: Advanced Degree Holders / Exceptional Ability Workers
- EB-3: Professional / Skilled / Unskilled Workers
- EB-4: Religious Worker
- EB-5: Investor Visa
Temporary work visas
- E-1: Treaty Trader
- E-2: Treaty Investor
- H-1B: Specialty Worker
- H-2A: Agricultural Temporary Workers
- H-2B: Temporary and Seasonal Workers
- H-3: Trainees
- I: Representative of foreign media
- L: Intra company transferee
- O: Extraordinary Ability
- P: Athletes and Entertainers
- Q: International Cultural Exchange Workers
- R: Religious Workers
- TN: Professional under NAFTA from Canada and Mexico
We represent clients on workplace compliance matters including I-9 compliance and audits, counseling on E-verify, ICE’s IMAGE program, and audits conducted by the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) and the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). We also help our clients in managing immigration issues in usual course of business, and in merger and acquisition situations.
- I-9 Compliance
- LCA/Public Access File Compliance and Audits
- Mergers & Acquisitions Immigration Compliance
- ICE IMAGE Program Compliance
Contact a skilled business immigration lawyer for a free initial consultation
Law Offices of Vivek Malik advises individuals and companies around the world on U.S. business immigration issues and related matters. Please call 314-722-5247 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. Our offices are in St. Louis, Missouri, and Fresno, California.