St. Louis Law Firm Provides Detailed Immigration Advice to Clients
Dedicated legal advocates with offices in Missouri and California serve people across the country
The attorneys of Law Offices of Vivek Malik work closely with clients to make the immigration process as painless as possible. With offices in St.Louis, Missouri, and Fresno, California, our firm has a worldwide reach and a long track record of securing visas, green cards and citizenship for the people we represent. We work on behalf of individuals seeking family-based immigration, employers looking for qualified workers through business immigration, and people already in the United States who have been targeted for removal. For more than a decade, we have taken a proactive approach to meeting our clients’ needs. If you require legal support for an immigration matter, you usually only have one chance to get the result you seek. Our trustworthy counselors can make sure that you get that chance and the fair treatment you deserve.
Responsive law firm handles a full range of immigration matters
For more than a decade, we have guided clients from around the world to a new start in the United States. No matter how complex the case might be, our firm’s immigration attorneys handle the legal process for:
- Family members — Citizens or lawful permanent residents can sponsor spouses, siblings, parents and children for an immigrant visa. If you choose to act as a sponsor, we can take you through each step, including filing the I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, and supporting documentation.
- Employees — We represent various businesses and organizations who need government approval to bring necessary workers to the United States either as residents or on a temporary basis.
- Green card and visa applicants — Whether you seek permanent residency or temporary approval to come to the United States, we can make the application process run as smoothly as possible. If you are unsure what type of visa you are eligible for, our lawyers will identify the best option for you.
- Residents seeking citizenship — For people who want to become naturalized U.S. citizens, our firm provides comprehensive support, including assistance with documentation and testing.
- Individuals facing deportation — If you have been accused of a crime or you are the target of a removal proceeding for some other reason, we are strong advocates who can seek an appropriate waiver on your behalf.
We know that U.S. laws on immigration can be confusing and intimidating, especially to people who are new to the country and the English language. In every matter, our lawyers take great care to communicate clearly in a comfortable setting that inspires confidence we are doing everything we can to help you.
Contact an accomplished immigration lawyer for a free initial consultation
Law Offices of Vivek Malik represents clients throughout the world in a full range of U.S. immigration matters. Please call 314-722-5247 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. Our offices are in St. Louis, Missouri, and Fresno, California.