We are looking for three (3) full time Law Clerks for our office in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Review case files of pending matters and assist Attorneys by providing legal support in preparation for litigation and other law related activities, such as depositions and trials;
- Perform complex legal research using traditional and automated research services or other research methods;
- Prepare, proofread and cite check briefs, legal memoranda, or statements of issues involved in cases, including appropriate suggestions or recommendations;
- Gather information from clients, organize exhibits, prepare correspondence, pleadings and other written documents;
- Keep abreast of changes in the law and inform attorneys of the effect on pending cases by such changes;
- Keep current with procedures followed by local, state and federal courts; and
- Perform general court run duties to courthouses as necessary.
Education: Applicants must posses minimum one year of law school education.
Number of Positions: Three (3)
Job Location: 1067 N. Mason Rd., Suite 4, St. Louis, MO 63141.
Prevailing wage offered.
Instruction to apply: Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume and writing sample to 1067 N. Mason Rd., Suite 4, St. Louis, MO 63141.