We are looking for one (1) full time Attorney at Law for our office in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Advise and represent clients in courts and before government agencies;
- Counsel clients about their legal rights and obligations and suggest courses of action in business and personal matters;
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses;
- Study Constitution, statutes, decisions, regulations, and ordinances of quasi-judicial bodies to determine ramifications for cases;
- Research the intent of laws and judicial decisions and apply the laws to the specific circumstances that the clients face;
- Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents;
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases; and
- Confer with colleagues with specialties in appropriate areas of legal issue to ensure competent representation of the client.
Education: JD or foreign equivalents such as LL.B.
License: Candidate must have a bar license in any state of the United States.
Number of Positions: One (1)
Job Location: 1067 N Mason Rd., Suite 4, St. Louis, MO 63141
Prevailing wage offered.
Instruction to apply: Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume and writing sample to 1067 N Mason Rd., Suite 4, St. Louis, MO 63141